Friday, October 12, 2012

Scenes of Cincinnati: A Solo Exhibition of the works of Kate Albert

Well I have to say I'm totally psyched about my upcoming exhibit. Actually I have TWO in November! ...and an art show every weekend in that month also. What was I thinking?? I better get some work done!!

But this is a big deal for me. I'm beginning to gain momentum as an artist and I am NOT slowing down.

But while all of this is happening, I cannot lost sight of what's important. Remembering my roots, where I come from, where I'm going, where I want to go, and always giving credit to those who have helped (and are still helping!) me along the way... As an artist, I think these things are vital to success.

And never losing your drive to create.

Below is the ad for the show. Please do share with your friends and family if you feel compelled to do so... Especially if they like Cincinnati.





No comments:

Post a Comment